Saturday, January 21, 2012

Extremely Loud...

Today I did some work on the RV.  Our monitor for the rear view camera went out on our trip, I was hoping it was just a fuse.  So I took the dash apart and found some heat ducts that were not hooked up and found the fuse I was looking for.  But, as soon as I put a new one in it would blow again.  That was not good, but I hoped it might be something simple inside the monitor case,,,, it was not.  The power supply was shot, burn marks on the mother board, so it was toast.  I did a little research and see several Winnebago’s are having the same problem.  So, while at Quartzsite, I hope to find a monitor that will work for me. 

We went to a movie tonight, one that we’d seen some previews for and actors that we like, but I really didn’t know what it was about.  It’s called Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.  Part way through it I still had no idea what it was about and commented that to Sandy.  Then I got it (I’m a little slow), the last half of the show was very moving how it affected this boy and his mother.  The ending was a real tear jerker.  At the end, everyone filed out of the theater quietly, in reverence to what happened.  This movie affected everyone, as it did me.  You gotta see it.  Don’t look it up, go in there cold like I did, let it hit you……………

No comments:

Post a Comment