Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back on the road, YAY!

On the road again!  It’s been too long, not in the RV.  It’s been nice in the house, well kind of.  Been working my ass off!  I’ve been so busy, I can’t catch my breath.  So, it’s good to be back on the road.  But knowing Sandy, she won’t let me rest much.

I finished a second photo booth for our son in Dallas.  The first one went to our son in Albuquerque; they are both starting up a side business.  It’s a real cool design that my brother-in-law came up with (www.myphotobooth.co).  You can check them out at www.sandiaphotobooths.com and www.cowboybooth.com.   I was under the gun to get this last one finished before I could leave on our trip, so I was working into the wee hours to git-er-done.

We are heading to Quartzsite for the RV and Gem shows, and to check out this boondocking thing.  We’ll probably freeze our asses off in the desert at night when our batteries run down and no heat!  But, I guess that’s all part of the experience.  We’re going to park at Camping World tonight, just north of El Paso, and visit some friends in Tucson for a few days before we get to Quartzsite.  We’ll probably have to stop at the largest flea market (always need fleas) in Mesa AZ, as we’ll pass right by it.  There is still some room in the basement for more stuff.

To all my friends in Chicago; Eat your heart out!  I’m camping and you are snowed in!  I hear it’s 20 degrees and snowing horizontal,,,,, nice……. 

No comments:

Post a Comment