Saturday, February 4, 2012

made it to Bakersfield

We rolled into Bakersfield today.  Spent yesterday in the Mojave Desert.  It was nice weather!  I don't know what all the talk is about!  

This is a pretty cool campground, Orange Grove RV Park.  As soon as we got here, we washed our rigs at the free Wash Rack.  How cool is that!  Then we rolled into our space, we've got two Orange trees, all to our selves, and they are full of oranges!

Sandy immediately picked samples and made a mess in the kitchen.  Those oranges are so juicy!  She had juice on the counters and floor and all over.  What little I got in my mouth was really good!  Very flavorful, and juicy

I think we might like this town, there are farm fields all over the place, I think we'll have fresh vegetables all the time here.   


No comments:

Post a Comment