Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Reception

Well, after a wedding you have to have a reception........

Now I'm just a small town boy, so this was a big deal when I get to have valet parking!  This whole thing was a big deal, because we got to see and party with several actors from our favorite TV shows!  And let me tell you, this went WAY past my bedtime!

Disclaimer:  Sorry to all of Nick and Erica's friends for not catching your names for these pictures.




Well Dad, I did it.

Jessica and Craig

Oh yeah, I'm a star too!

Cat Fight!  I want to hold the baby!

Logan and Loraine

Krin and Justin

Joey doing a very good stand up routine about
when Nick and Erica first met.  Oh, and Joey
WAS NOT the Best Man, but got to do his
speech anyway.........

Erica and Karen

Megan, Hallie, and Robert Baker

John Togo from CSI and Hallie.


Hallie two timing it with Justin Long and John Togo.





Some of the Ohio family.


The day after, looking at gifts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment